Since May 11th, 2020 and the relaxation of containment measures in Switzerland, several Geneva museums have finally been able to reopen. And it is again possible to admire their exhibited works and part of their collections.
Since then, the museums have reopened gradually in accordance with the measures and recommendations of the Federal Office of Public Health.
The following museums are already opened or will open very soon according to this calendar:
- May 11th – Musée Barbier-Mueller
- May 12th – International Museum of the Reformation
- May 16th – Museum of the Swiss in the World and MAMCO
- May 21st – Ariana Museum, Natural History Museum, Science History Museum and Geneva Museum of Ethnography
- June 2nd – Museum of Art and History and Baur Foundation
- June 8th – Botanical conservatory and garden
- June 9th – International Red Cross and Red Crescent Museum and Bodmer Foundation
We encourage you to return to the museums and rediscover the pleasure of admiring the treasures on display there.
Tel. : +41 22 818 71 72
Mail. : email@example.com